This cemetery is located on VZC Road 1121, just off FM 17. At one time there were about 30 graves but all traces of most have disappeared. The remaining graves have been covered with cement above-ground vaults. There exists one cement covered vault that was broken and there was no writing available. This cemetery is considered complete with the help of Lavona Blackwell and her faithful volunteers.